Willkommen bei Wacker Neuson, einem weltweit führenden Anbieter von Baugeräten und ...
Dipl. Ingenieur/in (FH)
Wacker Neuson Corporation Menomonee Falls
N92 W15000 Anthony Avenue
WI 53.051-1.504 Menomonee Falls
Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
The Development Engineer I’s primary role is to develop products that are of low to medium level complexity and meet established design criteria and utilizes education, trades skills and past experience during the development and analysis of pre-production products. This position provides a technical link between R&D’s hands-on/application knowledge and Design Engineering’s theoretical design. The Development Engineer I is recognized throughout the company as Research and Development’s technical link for product development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Product Development and Improvement:
- Performs necessary testing duties including: designing cost effective tests to substantiate performance relative to objectives, testing to substantiate performance characteristics (vibration, sound, stress/strain, temperature, compaction and others), and /or verifying computer simulations.
- Performs Haz ID, FMEA, regulatory testing and created test protocols.
- Conducts analysis on the data received from tests.
- Adjusts product designs in conjunction with Design Engineering, Sales Engineering and Product Management to achieve a product that meets market and regulatory requirements.
2. Failure Analysis:
- Performs failure analysis on products in conjunction with Design Engineering and Research and Development technicians.
- Works with Research and Development technicians to assemble prototypes and test fixtures.
3. Field Testing Functions:
- Assists in the creation of field test survey reports in conjunction with Design Engineering, Product Management, and Sales Engineering.
- Works with Product Management to compile all field test reports.
4. Test Reporting:
- Documents all tests performed, with assistance from the R&D technicians on products in development and competitive equipment. Test reports may include: methods, analysis and calculations, results and any other pertinent regulatory compliance.
- Assists the R&D technicians in writing test reports and completing detailed work request documentation.
5. Core Project Teams:
- Attends and represents Research and Development at core group meetings within the Strategic Business Field.
6. Technical Support Function:
- Provides technical support and is a resource for Research and Development and Design Engineering personnel regarding product testing and analysis.
- Performs all job functions is a safe manner and maintains safety awareness.
- Reports known accidents, injuries and unsafe practices and/or conditions to supervisor.
Become part of a global success story.
Get ahead at the Wacker Neuson Group.
We offer you a responsible position within an international group that upholds the values of a mid-size family business. Flat hierarchies, high dynamics and quick decisions offer you the framework within which you can fully utilise your capabilities.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
Click here to apply online.
N92 W15000 Anthony Avenue
WI 53051-1504 Menomonee Falls
HR Business Partner
Menomonee Falls Vollzeit Wacker Neuson Corporation Menomonee Falls
Der Umweltbetrieb Bremen ist als städtischer Eigenbetrieb für verschiedene kommunalwirtschaftliche ...
Die Weidemann GmbH bietet ihren internationalen Kunden innovative Arbeitsmaschinen und steht seit ...